Young man in a wheelchair next to his car, holding up an ACROD permit.

How to Apply

You can apply for an ACROD Parking Permit online. Click Apply Today to start your application.

Apply Today
This Bay is Someone's Day logo surrounded by icons of people going about their day.

This Bay is Someone's Day

Park right, day and night. ACROD bays are reserved for permit holders.

Find out more about
This Bay is Someone’s Day
The feet of 3 different ACROD permit holders standing over an ACROD Parking Bay.

Using Your Permit

Information on how to assemble, display and use your ACROD Parking Permit.

Using Your Permit
Young woman in a wheelchair holding up An ACROD Disability Parking Permit

What is the ACROD Parking Program?

The ACROD Parking Program provides support to access the community for Western Australians who have a severe mobility restriction or who are legally blind.

ACROD Parking Permits are free. The cost of the permit is funded by the Government of Western Australia.

To be eligible for an ACROD Parking Permit you must meet one of the following criteria:

  • You are unable to walk and always require the use of a wheelchair, mobility or medical aid; or
  • Your ability to walk is significantly restricted by a permanent medical condition; or
  • Your ability to walk is significantly restricted by a temporary disability or medical condition (for a minimum of six months); or
  • You are legally blind.

Attention: phishing / scam SMS or email messages

We are aware of a new scam text or email message which appears to come from the ACROD Parking Program. The message states that the customer needs to click on the provided link to confirm their details for the ACROD Parking Permit.

If you receive one of these messages, DO NOT click on the link. If in doubt, or if you would like to report receiving a message like the one described, please contact the ACROD Parking Program on 08 9242 5544 or on

The ACROD Parking Program welcomes your feedback

Telephone: 08 9242 5544 (Monday – Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm)

If you are deaf or hard of hearing, contact us through the National Relay Service. For more information, visit:

Skip to content