ACROD Parking Permit conditions
- The permit can only be used when the permit holder needs to enter or exit the vehicle.
- The permit must be clearly displayed so the expiry date and permit number are visible from the exterior of the vehicle.
- The permit must not be loaned or given to any other person.
- The permit must not be reproduced, photocopied or tampered with in any way.
- The permit does not entitle the permit holder to free parking, unless stated on the signage.
- Please note, permit misuse may result in a permit being revoked.
The permit holder must notify the ACROD Parking Program if they change their name or address – contact the ACROD Parking Program team.